July 27, 2010

ZOO BABIES at FAIT ICI, Montreal


Lot's has been happening in the ZOO BABIES household since the recent launch of our new website. It seems that the new site has brought new interest from various retailers around Montreal. We couldn't be more thrilled!

The other day I stopped by a boutique on the chic Notre Dame street in Montreal, and thought that our products would fit fabulously in their "general store"- type decor. Well, I guess they thought so too. So, as of today FAIT ICI will cary some of our onesie designs! Yay! Check out their blog feature on ZOO BABIES here.

We hope to have some more retail-related news by the end of the month, but I will keep you posted on that. All I know is that there are hours of ribbon tying in my not-so-distant future....

No comments:

Post a Comment