July 29, 2010

Fall LOVE


In the last year or so I've had a lot of requests to develop wall art for children's rooms. So.... in the spirit of my favorite upcoming season: fall, I thought it would be fun to develop a series of framed ZOO BABIES illustrations in more fall-like tones. So far I've come out with Mr. Foxy and Mr. Bear (shown above) and I'm planning to place them in some-type of environment with the usual ZOO BABIES-type aesthetic. The plan is to develop three illustrations: one for boys, girls and unisex. And, I would like your input. What would you frame in a child's room? I know what I like, but that might not necessarily be the hottest selling item, so I'm curious what you think. Please post your comments below. I look forward to your feedback!

P.S. If Mr. Foxy and Mr. Bear do not make it into the wall art illustrations there is a high chance they will will be added to the ZOO BABIES PLUSHIES in the near future.

1 comment: