December 13, 2010

Christmas 2010 Fairs

Some photos of my stand at the McCord Museum craft fair in downtown, Montreal.

Some photos of my stand at the Old Skool Crafts Bazaar in Mile End, Montreal. The neon yellow tissue paper was a happy accident. It was suppose to be lime green to match my business cards but when I got home I realized it was more of a yellow color, but I found that it complimented my illustrations very well, and the best part: my stand could be seem from miles away! I received more compliments on my stand than my products...go figure....I think I might have a career in booth set-up if all else fails....

Some photos of my friends at the Old Skool Crafts Bazaar. In the first photo the wonderful onesies, baby t-shirts, adult t-shirts, prints and cards by Moon! and Sparrow. Below it, hand-made wooden toys made from recycled wood, by Twig Toys. The chicken/rooster on wheels is my favorite! Also, check out the adorable organic baby toys, bibs, and blankets by Vert Crapaud. I didn't manage to get a photo....

No comments:

Post a Comment