March 4, 2010

ZOO BABIES Plushies are Here!!




After many requests for ZOO BABIES Plushies, I have decided to develop a few prototypes to see if they had any potential. It's been a while since I started this process, and I've finally reached a point where I feel that they should be shared with the public. So here they are: ARRR GODZILLA, AMIGO MONKEY and COU-COU BIRD! I am now offering AARR GODZILLA and COU-COU BIRD for custom orders, meaning that each one will be uniquely made by hand. In the future I would like to produce larger quantities of these, but it will be a long process before I find the right manufacturer (meaning not in China or India). We are currently in the process of developing a new website for www.ZOOBABIES.ca so I'm hoping to offer these online once the website is up. For now I have been taking special requests so feel free to contact me via email at vanja@zoobabies.ca if you are interested in placing an order for a plushie.

2 comments:

  1. A moose !!!!!!! A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!A moose !!!!!!!

    Mu-mu

    ReplyDelete